Best Boat Club Membership
— What’s it all about?
“Just show and go” relaxation and fun!
Isn’t that what you really want from your day on the water?
For nearly 20 years, Best Boat Club and Rentals has served the south Florida area, and while there are many benefits to joining Best Boat Club, our members tell us that there’s simply no beating…
- The ease of getting out on the water,
- The ease of ending the day by docking the boat & getting in the car and going home, and…
- Having a fleet of boats to choose from as their boating needs change from fishing to cruising to water skiing etc.
At Best Boat Club, our members enjoy the following benefits:
- A LOW down payment and easy monthly payments thereafter!
- Early Departures and Late Returns*
- Overnight Rentals*
- Speedy checkouts and returns!
- Various local rental locations to depart from and waterways to explore! –Ft. Lauderdale, Pompano Beach, Miami, and Captiva Island, Florida!
- A varied rental fleet!
- Easy ocean access from multiple departure locations!
- Membership Outings and Special Club Promotions
- Other members-only discounts!
* Center Manager approval required.
There’s simply no easier, cost effective way to boat today!
More than 50% of our current members
were former boat owners!
If you’re considering buying a boat, you owe it to yourself to speak with us first. We can assure you that club membership is the more cost effective option to consider. Simply add up your:
- Down payment,
- Monthly boat payments,
- Monthly Insurance fees,
- Monthly dockage/storage fee,
- Weekly Maintenance,
- Repair Costs– endless!
- The time spent cleaning… every single time you go boating!
Compare this to the economical and sensible alternative of club membership. In no time, you’ll see why Best Boat Club is
Boating At Its Best!™
Boat Club Membership Programs
Best Boat Club offers flexible club membership programs to fit every budget and boating style. Whether you’re just a casual boater or a regular salty dog, Best Boat Club is the right place for you. Take a moment to read about the membership levels, and when you’re ready to take a tour of our fleet contact one of our rental agents who will be happy to show you around.
Come Down & Tour Our Fleet of Boats Today!
Growing Gills? With Best Boat Club’s Platinum Membership, you enjoy UNLIMITED use of the entire Best Boat Club fleet** at our Bahia Mar, HYATT Pier 66 and Pompano Beach locations. With a low down payment and easy monthly payments, you virtually own the water. No rental rates! No black-out periods! It’s that simple.
Call the water your second home? If you’re available weekdays or an early-bird weekend riser…our Gold program is just for you! This membership plan entitles you to UNLIMITED use of our ENTIRE fleet** at our Bahia Mar, HYATT Pier 66 and Pompano Beach locations EXCEPT on weekend afternoons and black-out periods.
Forget the weekends! If the weekdays find you ready for some fun in the sun– then our Silver membership plan is just for you! Silver membership entitles you to UNLIMITED use of our ENTIRE fleet** at our Bahia Mar, HYATT Pier 66, and Pompano Beach rental locations on weekdays ONLY. Black-out periods do apply.
Our traditional individual membership plan entitles you to a 40%-50% savings off our non-member boat rental rates on the entire Best Boat Club fleet. This membership is a pay-as-you-go, rent as much as you like plan! AND your monthly fees earn you a credit toward your rental rate for that month!
** Unlimited Members may enjoy up to 4 days a year on the 31′ Mainship “Anakin”. Additional fees apply. Other restrictions may apply to boats both currently in the fleet and those new to the fleet. Some boats require advanced level boating experience, training, and/or check-outs with the Center Manager.